Source code: Lib/asyncio/exceptions.py
- exception asyncio.TimeoutError#
The operation has exceeded the given deadline.
This exception is different from the builtin
- exception asyncio.CancelledError#
The operation has been cancelled.
This exception can be caught to perform custom operations when asyncio Tasks are cancelled. In almost all situations the exception must be re-raised.
- exception asyncio.InvalidStateError#
Can be raised in situations like setting a result value for a Future object that already has a result value set.
- exception asyncio.SendfileNotAvailableError#
The “sendfile” syscall is not available for the given socket or file type.
A subclass of
- exception asyncio.IncompleteReadError#
The requested read operation did not complete fully.
Raised by the asyncio stream APIs.
This exception is a subclass of