Set File Contents
Sets the text contents of a file in the document library
If you want to modify the file that you’re currently editing, it is usually better to use a Replace Selected Text action, possibly in combination with an Extend Selection action that selects all text.
- Input: Can be used as a variable in the New Text parameter
- Output: The text that was saved to the file
- File Name: The name of the file that you want to write – this can include a relative folder path.
- In Dropbox: When set to on, the file name is looked for in Dropbox.
- New Text: The text that should be saved to the file
- If File Does Not Exist: Specifies the behavior in case a file with the given name doesn’t exist. By default, the file is created.